Chatbox

Chatbox Info

Feel free to chat but,
Please do NOT say: mean/inappropriate things; spam.
You could get ban and messages not following the rules will be deleted.
Thank You :D



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Important! Those who need help with links!

I am helping anyone who need help with the It Girl links for anything.
 
All you need to do:
  1.  Comment below telling me you need help [With your facebook profile name]
  2. Go to my side account:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001063260553&ref=ts and add it 
  3. Send the account any request from it girl. [Such as VIP links, Insta-Adds, boyfriends]
  4. PM me that you want the request link.
  5. I will send you your request link ASAP (Please be patient)

Sending TY Notes, Mini Candy Bars and Gifts will be used for this website : )

No comments:

Post a Comment